I often have puffy red eyes when I wake up in the morning, so I decided to make it go away! Taking inspiration from a homeopathy book, I have put together my own recipe for an eye cream to soothe and replenish the eyes.
- Aloe Vera gel
- Coconut oil (Virgin)
- Evening Primrose oil / Vitamin E oil
- Rose water / Rose oil
- Repair balm (Optional, I used Baume B5 – La Roche-Posay)
- An empty container, preferably a small jar (I used a recycled eye cream jar)
- In a bowl, mix 2 tsp Coconut oil with 2 capsules of Evening primrose oil using a cue-tip / cocktail stick
- Add 1 tsp of rose water and mix until combined
- Add a large squirt of aloe vera gel and repair balm
- Stir the mixture until everything has dissolved
- Using a spoon, transfer the contents of the bowl into the jar and close
- Apply day and night to the eye area after cleansing for a refreshing eye lift!
Thank you for reading this post. I hope that you like this recipe, and if you do please comment and share. I’d love to hear your feedback!