As a person who suffers from motion sickness regularly, I know it can be so irritating to feel nauseous after a car ride for hours after. My solution to the problem is this very simple oil to take the stress out of long car journeys!
- Vegetable Oil
- A jar / dispenser
- Take a large block off of a piece of ginger
- Peel off the outer layer (its a lot easier if you heat the ginger beforehand)
- Slice into cubes
- In a mortar and pestle, grind down the ginger into a smooth paste (or as near to it as you like), adding a little bit of oil to loosen the ginger
- Add the oil until a satisfactory quantity is produced
- Pour into the container and seal
- When you feel nauseous, remove the lid and rub a little bit of oil on your hands. Sniff regularly to ease nausea!
This oil helps me to relax while on car journeys when the last thing I want to worry about is feeling sick. Let me know if the oil worked for you in the comments below. I would love to hear your feedback!