For a few months now, I’ve been making up small batches of this and using it for big occasions. I generally have clear skin, but when I was in 6th year the stress led to poor skin. Every few weeks I would use this and my blemishes would vanish! So I’ve decided to share this little recipe with you all so that you can benefit from it too 😉 Enjoy!
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 slice of lime
- a large sprig of lavender (1/4 cup)
- 5 or 6 medium strawberries
- a mortar and pestle
- a jar / container
- Dice the strawberries
- Remove the rind of the lime and chop the mini segments
- Chop up the lavender
- Add the strawberries, lime, lavender and olive oil to the mortar and pestle, crush into a paste
- Optional: here you could blend the mixture to get a fine, smooth texture if you like (I prefer the raw feel of it)
- Pour into the jar / container and seal to keep it fresh
- When applying, dunk a cotton pad into the jar and rub the face in circular motions, leave on for 2 minutes and then wash off with warm water. Use daily, weekly or on a big day when you need fresh looking skin!
Here’s the step by step photos