Hi guys! I know I haven’t posted in ages but I’ve been so busy with college. Anyway, I wanted to share this recipe I made up today, with you because I feel it really works. My skin has been dull and limp lately and this mask was a real pick-me-up 🙂 Enjoy!
- 1 sachet brewer’s yeast
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp rosewater (more if needed)
- Mix yeast and rosewater together to make a paste
- Add the honey, if the consistency is too thick add more rosewater
- Apply to face using an old foundation brush
- Leave on face for 15-20 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water and feel rejuvenated!
- You may need to wash your face afterwards with a light face wash to make sure that all the yeast is gone from your skin, but the results will be exceptional 🙂